Thursday 31 January 2013

2013 - to be the Best Me

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013

Seeing as we spent the first half of our January 2013 on holidays in NZ and the last half trying to settle back into a routine - I have decided that my New Year and New Beginnings starts in February 2013!

I love the first day of every month and Mondays because they mean new beginnings to me. They usually mean trying to start a new goal for the week or the month.If I fail at it, I always have the next week or the next month or the next year. As with every year I have my usual list of resolutions which include lose weight, be healthy, excercise, read and study the scriptures, go to the Temple more often etc

This year it's just to be the best ME I can be. To try my hardest to be the best mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, employee and person.

Another thing I want to work on this year is being more confident with my descisions. I am a person who always says yes and tries to impress others and make them happy, some times at the expense of my own little family but to be honest it causes me a lot of stress trying to do that all the time. I know my decisions won't please every one but I have to learn to be ok with that as long as my husband and children are happy :) One month into the New Year and I have already failed at this much to my disappointment but it is my WIP (Work in progress).

On my list of bests - is to be a better blogger!! I aim to blog at least once a week - maybe more if I can as I have a lot that I want to record from the past few months especially of our first trip overseas as a Party of Five :) If I'm good I want to publish a blog book at the end of the year.

This is the latest photo of my little family on our second last day in NZ on 13th January with my wonderful father in law, Halo and mother in law, Lilly.


So far in 2013 there already has been lots of highs and a few lows but overall we are happy and we have a lot to look forward to :)

No comments:

Post a Comment